Sunday, October 25, 2015

Tissue Box Dice

In some ways, I like to keep Singing Time simple. This post is about one of those ways. I could've made the dice out of something or bought some dice off the Internet. I have a ton of unused tissue boxes lying around, so why not use it, something more "Primary-proof"? :)

***I can't find the book, pin, website, etc., where I found these cards, so if you find it, PLEASE let me know so I can properly give credit to the awesome person who created them!***

I printed off and laminated the singing aids that I velcroed to each side of 2 tissue boxes. I should've shortened the pictures before I printed them or at least cut off the colored border so they fit better.



The die on the right (Junior Primary) is Sunbeams, CTR 4, 5, 6, and 7, and Teachers. The die on the left (Senior Primary) is Valiant 8, 9, 10, and 11, Boys, and Girls.

Primary loves to roll these dice on the floor, even getting to the point of trying to damage them, but they can't: it's a tissue box. YAY for primary-proof materials! :)

Do you have something similar? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment