Friday, November 13, 2015

A friend's response to our Primary Program...

The Primary Program was a huge success! But, what made it even more worth it was this post by friend in my ward. She has 4 daughters, the oldest 3 of which are in my primary. I've always loved singing primary songs throughout the week, especially ones that come by inspiration, like some I haven't sung since I was in primary.

She wrote the following on her Facebook page:


After reading the words, instead of singing them, the words hit me. I had taught the primary kids the message and meaning of the song, but had I learned and applied it myself? Such words really helped me to remember that part of my calling is to keep my faith and continue building my testimony, just as it's my calling to help the primary kids plant their seeds of faith and build their own testimonies. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment