Sunday, November 22, 2015

Flip a Card pictures + Happy Thanksgiving!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!




So I found this pin on Pinterest, but instead of using the cards on dice, switching them out for different cards every now and then, I decided to use them as flip cards on a table surface.

Website: Notes From a Novice Primary Music Leader




The link above shows pictures of what the flip cards look like. I printed off and laminated them, and I flip them all over on a table surface. One at a time, I call on reverent children to come up and flip one over. We'll buzz like a bee, ooooooo like a ghost, hum, jump up and down, or whatever else the card may say.

It's been an awesome success! Give it a try, and let me know how it worked for you!

***Thanks to the unnamed sister who posted this on her blog--great idea and great job!***

No comments:

Post a Comment