Sunday, December 27, 2015

My Chorister Planner

I love planning, planners, organizers, apps, calendars, lists, checkmarks, bulletized items, and erasable pens, so it's natural that I would come to love this Primary Chorister Planner that I found on Etsy. Let me tell you this: the creator of this planner is a genius.

Carefully crafted by My Computer Is My Canvas, this Primary Chorister Planner is awesome!!! It's only $5.00, and I chose to spend a little more by getting it printed off and bound at the local FedEx, complete with sleek, transparent cover. The best part is that I can make a copy of the upcoming Sunday's Singing Time plans to text or email to my accompanists so they can practice ahead of time and know exactly what I'm doing each Sunday!

Here are some pictures of my own filled-out planner:


 Front

 Front with open cover

 Yearly calendar

 Monthly calendar


Weekly planner


Have I mentioned just how much I love this planner? There are other pages in the booklet, too, like "Notes" and "Additional Thoughts." I'm not being paid for this product endorsement - it's my own choice - but I had to share because it's been such a huge help to me! Visit my Pinterest site to see other planners that could work, but this is the one for me, and maybe you, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment