Sunday, January 3, 2016

2016 Singing Time Outline

During the 2015 Christmas break, I focused hard on planning the entire year's worth of Sunday Singing Times. I'm a big planner - maybe even a little (a lot) OCD about it - but I knew that with three kids and a traveling husband, it's better to prepare and have to change last-minute than show up empty-handed. I used to procrastinate. No more. :)

Here is my schedule (includes song links):

JANUARY - Article of Faith #8
3 - If I Listen With My Heart vs. 1
10 - If I Listen With My Heart vs. 2
17 - If I Listen With My Heart vs. 3
24 - If I Listen With My Heart vs. 1-3
31 - I Will Follow God's Plan

FEBRUARY - Article of Faith #1-2
7 - I Will Follow God's Plan
14 - Stand for the Right
21 - Stand for the Right
28 - Beautiful Savior vs. 1

MARCH - Article of Faith #5
6 - Beautiful Savior vs. 2
13 - Beautiful Savior vs. 3
20 - Beautiful Savior vs. 1-3
27 - PERFORM Beautiful Savior, Praise to the Man vs. 1-4

APRIL - Article of Faith #3
3 - General Conference
10 - Praise to the Man vs. 1, Scripture Heroes
17 - Praise to the Man vs. 1, Scripture Heroes
24 - My Mother Dear, Praise to the Man vs. 2

MAY - Article of Faith #6
1 - My Mother Dear, Praise to the Man vs. 1-2
8 - PERFORM My Mother Dear, Praise to the Man vs. 3
15 - Praise to the Man vs. 1-3
22 - Praise to the Man vs. 4
29 - Praise to the Man vs. 1-4

JUNE - Article of Faith #4
5 - Fathers vs. 1-3
12 - Fathers vs. 1-3
19 - PERFORM Fathers, Faith vs. 1
27 - Faith vs. 2

JULY - Article of Faith #12
3 - I Love to See the Temple vs. 1, Pioneer vs. 1
10 - I Love to See the Temple vs. 2, Pioneer vs. 2
17 - I Love to See the Temple vs. 1-2, Pioneer vs. 1-2
24 - PERFORM Pioneer, The Lord Gave Me a Temple vs. 1-2
31 - The Lord Gave Me a Temple vs. 1-2

AUGUST - Article of Faith #13
7 - We'll Bring the World His Truth vs. 1
14 - We'll Bring the World His Truth vs. 1-2
21 - We'll Bring the World His Truth vs. 1-2, Grandmother
28 - We'll Bring the World His Truth vs. 1-2, Grandmother

SEPTEMBER - Article of Faith #10
4 - REVIEW If I Listen With My Heart & I Will Follow God's Plan
11 - Stake Conference
18 - REVIEW Stand for the Right & Beautiful Savior
25 - REVIEW Praise to the Man & Faith

OCTOBER - Article of Faith #9
2 - General Conference
9 - REVIEW I Love to See the Temple & The Lord Gave Me a Temple
16 - REVIEW We'll Bring the World His Truth, Program Rehearsal
23 - Program Rehearsal
30 - PRIMARY PROGRAM

NOVEMBER - Article of Faith #11
6 - Nativity vs. 1
13 - Nativity vs. 2
20 - Christmas Day
27 - Christmas Day

DECEMBER - Article of Faith #7
4 - Sacred Names of Jesus
11 - Sacred Names of Jesus
18 - REVIEW Nativity, Christmas Day, Sacred Names of Jesus
25 - PERFORM Nativity, Christmas Day, Sacred Names of Jesus

Extra songs to include: Heroes of the Scriptures, Books in the Old Testament, Books in the New Testament, Book of Mormon Stories, Books in the Book of Mormon

No comments:

Post a Comment