Sunday, February 7, 2016

2016 Primary Program: I Will Follow God's Plan

Pinterest link: I Will Follow God's Plan gameboard

Website link: Camille's Primary Ideas

All choristers should use this idea to teach "I Will Follow God's Plan." Believe me, it was a SUPER HUGE HIT!!! Junior and senior primary kids were completely involved.

I did split up senior primary into two teams, but I kept junior primary as one big team. However, both primaries only got halfway through during one Singing Time, so this game takes at least two Sundays to play, but the kids will definitely know the song in the end. :)

Follow Camille's plan, and you can't go wrong. I made the game board only 12x18, so definitely make it a bigger size. A landscape game board may be easier, but vertically as it is works just fine.

If you use this idea, I'd love to hear how it went: did you change anything? Did you teach the song in one singing session, or did it take 2? Let me know! 


***And a big thanks to Camille for all the work she put into this game!***

No comments:

Post a Comment