Sunday, February 21, 2016

Wiggle Worms & Reverent Snuggle Bugs + Stake Conference

Pinterest link: Wiggle Worms

Pinterest link: Reverent Snuggle Bugs

Website link: WhipperBerry.com

I saw the CUTEST idea on Pinterest!!! This is such a GREAT aid to make. Just look at how cute my Wiggle Worms and Reverent Snuggle Bugs turned out!



I don't have a Cricut machine, and I don't plan on getting one any time soon because it's expensive, and I really don't think I'd use it enough to make it worth buying.

So, I use a small, circular lid to trace for the worms. I cut out each circle individually, and I used two popsicle sticks glued together instead of buying larger, thicker popsicle sticks.

I washed out two of my mason jars in my jars and glasses collection in the garage to hold all of the worms. I still have to label them with chalkboard labels, but I'm so excited to use them!

No comments:

Post a Comment