Sunday, September 20, 2015

Called to Serve: Primary Chorister!!!


I've finally been called to serve in a position that I've loved since I was a child: I was called to serve as a Primary Chorister in the Seattle Metro on September 20, 2015. A few Sundays before I was called, my ward split, and since then a neighboring stake has split into two stakes. The work of the Lord continues, and I get to fulfill a calling that has a huge impact on the future leaders of the Church and our nation. No pressure... :)

"For my soul delighteth in the song of the heart; yea, the song of the righteous is a prayer unto me, and it shall be answered with a blessing upon their heads." D&C 25:12

When I was a child, my mom was my Primary Chorister for several years, and I wasn't ashamed to tell everyone. She was fun. She was spiritual. She could sing. She could teach. She is still my idol today, and many of the posts that will be part of this blog are ideas and inspiration from all of those wonderful years.

Feel free to borrow, tweak, and share my lessons and ideas. Just please link back to my site: send me a message that you tagged me, and I'll send a shout out to your site/blog, too! So, hold on tight! This is going to be a great adventure!



No comments:

Post a Comment