Monday, June 27, 2016

Fishing Game

  Who wants to go fishing?
These are the fishing game pieces I bought from Wish.com. I'm going to have the primary children fish for something related to the song we're learning. For example, my primary children will fish for words (junior primary) or melody map pieces (senior primary) to finish our melody map for "The Lord Gave Me a Temple" later in July.

You could use these fishing pieces around Father's Day, any Sunday during the summertime, or even change it up to ICE FISHING during the wintertime!

Have you done something similar? I'd love to hear from you!

2 comments:

  1. First time I've seen your blog, and I love your ideas. I, unfortunately, do not know what the "melody map" is, and I can see you use it a couple of weeks during the month. Could you explain to me how it works, or guide me to a place if it is a visual presentation? Thanks for sharing your wonderful ideas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just published a post about melody maps! :) Let me know if the links aren't working. Thanks for liking my blog!

      Delete