Sunday, August 28, 2016

Grandparent's Day


I love my grandparents, and I miss the ones who have passed on. I don't know many people who don't love, appreciate, or miss their grandparents--biological, adopted, or otherwise. When we get a chance to sing to extended family, I jump on it!

We're going to sing "Grandmother," and we'll sing to our grandmothers the first verse and our grandfathers the second verse. To learn the song, we'll use simple motions and include it as part of our Family Olympics Singing Time today. It'll be the opening ceremony song while the "judges" (Primary Presidency) ready their scorecards (dry erase boards).

Have you taught this song before? If so, how? If not, have you picked a different song for Grandparents' Day, or are you focusing on the Primary Program?

No comments:

Post a Comment