Thursday, December 15, 2016

2017 Singing Time Plans - OUTLINE


Are you ready for next year's Singing Times? If not, help is on the way! Shown below is my entire outline for 2017, including special occasion songs, program songs, and more. Feel free to change a song out for one of your own. I really try to teach just one verse per Sunday, but spring and summer get a little busy.

The links for all the non-Children's Songbook songs are listed below, too. Enjoy!













As A Child of God
If The Savior Stood Beside Me (ITSSBM)
I Knew My Father Knew
Whenever I Have To Choose
Christmas Day

6 comments:

  1. I love your plan. This is how I like to plan music for primary! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It makes the rest of the year easier, huh? :)

      Delete
  2. Wonderful!!! You are truly wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This may be a dumb question, but why are some sundays circled in red?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. NOT a dumb question! :) Those are exact - and some estimated - Fast Sunday's. I know everyone tries to avoid food, candy, snacks on Fast Sundays, so marking them helps me plan around those Sundays. :)

      Delete